Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Thursday 7th April 2016

Hi lovely ones,

How cool is it to get to the waterfront every now and again.  Last thursday was a very special day for me as I got to programme one hour of the show I do with my mate Jim Manning.  I've been involved with WOW FM for some time now and the more I go there the more fun I have.  It was great to sit and work out a songlist to play and then get behind the desk to work it all.

After the show I took myself down to the beach at Semaphore and wandered around to capture some of the serenity that I feel when I'm near the ocean.  It's a great spot no matter the season and a perfect place to quietly celebrate my first show.


So if you can't get to an ocean then I'm very happy to share mine with you.  I'm sure I will have more footage again soon.

If you would like to tune in to hear me on air then please drop by WOW FM website...http://wowfm.org/
and press the live button or you can find the station on your tunein app.
Thursday mornings 0800 - 1000 (Aust Central Time) , 0830 - 1030 (Eastern Standard Time), 0600 - 0800 (Western Australia Time)

thanks for tuning in and have a great week

love 

Susan xx


No comments:

Post a Comment