Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Friday 19 August 2016

New Zealand, here I Come!

Dear Lovely Ones,

At the end of this month I will be embarking on a new chapter of my musical and life journey. I've been blessed to have, in my life, a very supportive partner who is taking me on my first international flight next sunday.  It's not actually real to me yet; this trip.  I'm getting things ready of course, but it won't seem real until I pass through the doors at the airport where I usually watch him leave through without me.  Once I'm through into the international section it will all become real and exciting.






I am, however, very excited because I will get to meet another wonderful artist over there.  Sue Dyson is a talented Country Artist who has also been a producer/presenter of an internet radio show syndicated across the globe called An Hour Of Country.  She's played my music on her programme and I've returned the favour by adding her music to my playlist here on WOW FM.

It's going to be a beautiful afternoon of song and musical chaos as we meet, and join forces to bring our music to a new audience.

I can't wait.  I'm so excited!  

No comments:

Post a Comment