Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Monday 15 May 2017

Susan Lily Update - May 2017

Dear Lovely Ones,

After a beautiful break up in FNQ with my darling man and my sista from another mista, it's back to the grindstone to earn the funding to keep my recording schedule on track.



I had a great time up north and got to play again with Michelle Walker at our favourite venue, The Bingil Bay Cafe.  Nestled amongst the coastal rainforests this gorgeous cafe boasts a wonderful relaxed atmosphere, friendly service and, quality dining.



Oh, and I have a few great gigs coming up this week and here are the posters for them.







Saturday 20th May we will be on stage FULL BAND at 5 pm


Did I tell you I was fortunate enough to be a successful grant applicant for this project?  The wonderful team at Arts SA granted me about 30% of the final costs to help me get started on this.  So I've begun the process and at this point Anthony Stewart and I have arranged the tracks, recorded guide vocals, and built the songs up with guitar and bass.  From here the files have been passed on to Brad Bergen who will create drum tracks that will compliment what is already there and enhance the songs just that little bit more.


When we have more details regarding this project, I will let you all know.  Happy listening gang! I hope to see some Adelaidians out tonight, Friday or saturday to see live music!!

love

Susan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment