Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Wednesday 14 October 2015

"Harry" Our Feathered Friend

When I was a little girl, living in an outback country town, I loved the sounds and the colour of the peacocks and peahens that lived in the park and roamed around town.  Sadly, there are few peacocks, if any around my home town anymore.  So you can imagine my surprise and delight to find there is a resident peacock where I'm staying in Alice Springs, NT.

It's my first visit up here and it's delightful to have more wildlife around.

"Harry" is vivacious and loves all the attention he gets and also lets us know that he's "the man" around the place.

Here is my most recent visit with "Harry" this afternoon...


 This is how I found "Harry" this afternoon. He was lurking just outside the hotel door near the bar... 

He was chilling with his feathers down.... but then..... with all the attention he suddenly started showing off to us all and posing for photos


Talk about work it baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment