Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Sunday 31 January 2016

WOW! Thank you Spectrum Radio!!

It's the middle of the night here in downtown Adelaide and the other people are out stumbling the streets trying to remember where their feet are.  Not me, oh no. I'm home safe and sound and have just checked out the chart for Spectrum Radio Countdown to discover that my song HERE ON THE ROAD has jumped up 8 places to BE IN THE TOP TEN AT NUMBER 8!!!!  WOOHOO!!!


Many thanks to Micky Spectrum and all the listeners who've been voting for it.  I'm rather blown away by how quickly it's risen.  I will sleep a very happy sleep tonight.

If you want to vote for the song and others in the chart, please go to SPECTRUM RADIO (via this link) or to http://www.spectrumradiopettswood.com/chart-vote.html

What a year this one's turning out to be!!

lots of love to all

Sooz! xx

www.susanlilymusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment