Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Saturday 6 February 2016

Spectrum Radio - UK - thank you!

It will be a year, in late March, that I released my single "Here On The Road".  With a brilliant video produced by a local film company, it rose to #1 in the TYGA FM Top 20 and a healthy #12 in the national Country Tracks Top 40 chart.

I sent it a while back to a lovely man in the UK, Micky Spectrum, who runs Spectrum Radio.  I also sent "Daisy Jane" which had a lovely 12 week run in the chart before being swapped with "Here On the Road".

In a mere 3 or 4 weeks it is now sitting at #2 and I'm so very happy and grateful to everyone who voted for it.  That's how it rose to this position; votes by listeners.   

How gorgeous to be NUMBER 2 .... AND, have my photo on the side of this chart!!!.

Now is the time to drop over to the voting section and place your selections (I think daily maybe) and have a listen to some of the others... like my dear sista from another mista.. Michelle Walker... she's got a song on the hotlist called Liar Liar... go have a listen.

Anyway, this delighted gal is off to a gig now... happy saturday!!

love

Susan xx
www.susanlilymusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment