Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Thursday 17 March 2016

May the Vlog Be with You

Dear Lovely Ones,

As you will have read on other occasions I'm experiencing a "first" again.  This time it's a new thing for me that involves my iphone, imovies and learning heaps about making movies and editing them.  It's been something I've wanted to do for a long time and today, whilst I was convalescing, I decided to have a go... here is the result and I hope you like it.  Stay tuned as I will be making more and more til you get sick of them entirely haha...


This is the goddess of compassion and kindness and she lives down in Aldinga and overlooks the sea.  You can see her when you are about 5 km or more away and is such a beautiful site to behold.  If you get up close and touch her there are subtle vibrations you will feel.  If you are open to it you may also receive spiritual guidance through words or phrases that pop into your head when you least expect them.

The buddhist temple is beautiful as well but no cameras are allowed inside so I was not able to capture it.  I think it's best to actually go there and have a look anyway.  Embrace it how you wish and see what you  want to see.  

thank you for stopping by and I look forward to greeting you here again soon

love

Susan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment