Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Friday 2 December 2016

Adelaide Fringe Festival 2017!!! Tickets on sale now!

Hi lovely ones,

Today is a special day as it's the general release day for all the fringe festival shows in 2017.  I am proudly one of many hundreds who will be entertaining and engaging with all of Adelaide during this wonderful time.

I have a short run of three shows this festival and will be presenting my show at the Hilton Hotel in Fedora's restaurant on the following:

Fri 24th Feb, Sat 25th Feb,  Sat 11th March 2017


I have created Facebook and reverberation events for this and you can also see them on my susanlilymusic website down the bottom of the front page.  The ultimate would be to sell out!!  So if you like my music and way I entertain and have friends you would like to recommend come see me then please do!!


this is what my page looks like AND, wait!  I'm also on the front page of the Cabaret section too!!!


I'm very excited (and you can probably tell already) about this project.  There is no better place to be than Adelaide next Feb-Mar

love

Susan xx

ps. I'm giddy with excitement
pps. I have put links into this again so you can click to find things really easily :)





No comments:

Post a Comment