Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Wednesday 30 November 2016

TYGA FM TOP 30 Chart - 26.11.16

Dear lovely ones,

I'm stoked for all who attended and received awards this past weekend at the Tasmanian Independent Country Music Awards.  My dear sista from another mista, Michelle Walker, earned herself an award.  The sweet and gorgeous Becci Nethery, and the fabulous duo The Long & The Short Of It are just some of the winners this year.  So very well deserved, every one of them.

For me, I'm rather stoked to see that my single "Buttterfly" has moved up a notch to #25 this weekend.  A slow and steady climb is just what the doctor ordered for this gal.

Ever grateful to the team of radio hosts in Tasmania for their support.  In particular the team from TYGA FM who've been a great support to me.



Have a lovely rest of the week, team Susan Lily.  I will also be awaiting the results of this week's voting for the Country Tracks Top 40 with anticipation.  Butterfly debuted last week at #17...could I end up with a top ten national hit on my hands?  Only time will tell, but I'm sure you will hear the squeals of delight if I do.

lots of love

Susan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment