Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Butterfly: What Does This Song Mean To You?

Dear Lovely ones,

I'm very pleased to share with you my latest single release, BUTTERFLY and let you know that it's already been picked up and added to playlists across the country.  
It's a song that speaks for pretty much everyone.   Haven't you felt like you needed to spread your wings and have your own life?  Ever wanted a song that speaks what you'd like?
Here is your song everyone, so fly as high as you can.


So, if you'd like to request my song on your local community station I'd be very grateful.
Please also let me know if you have and the station you requested my song so I can write and thank them all.

I'd love to hear any stories from you as how this song relates to your life.
Please let me know.

lots of love

Susan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment