Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Tuesday 8 January 2019

TSA Awards and Nominatons 2019

Dear Lovely Ones,

As I wrote on FB a bit earlier, to say I'm proud of the certificates that arrived in the post yesterday is quite the understatement.  I'm so very proud and now it all seems real.  Big thanks to Tamworth Songwriters Association , Anthony Stewart from Red Brick Recording Studio right here in Adelaide, Graham Burkin, all my gorgeous fans, and all the support I get from community radio across Australia and overseas.  This is for YOU!


this was such a wonderful surprise to me

this is the gorgeous song written about Port Adelaide and the humble geranium that grows there.


As Shania has sung recently..."life's about to get good"  and it certainly is

Love to all,

Susan xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment