Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Tuesday 12 March 2019

SUSAN LILY FEELING LOVE WITH TOP SPOT IN TOP TEN MOST REQUESTED SINGLES 12.03.2019

Dear  Lovely ones, 

It would be remiss of me not to publicly thank all the listeners who have voted my song this week's number 1 most requested song on Alan Gilmour's country music show which goes to air each Tuesday night.  I've been blown away by how many people who listen to Todays Country 94One over in the Hunter region of NSW.  I'm also grateful and equally stoked that my song FEELING LOVE has been requested so many times!  
this is the original post on Facebook for the chart and the show tonight 12.03.2019


If  you haven't heard this single yet, please check it out either at 


or if you don't use itunes, then pop over to




It's a great joy to write music that has a mass appeal with people who come from all walks of life and perspectives.  Thanks to all who are enjoying my music thus far, I'm feeling love today and every day

Susan xx




























No comments:

Post a Comment