Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Who's Your Daddy (The funny Side of Parenting) - Adelaide Fringe 2014


I enjoy a good belly laugh, I also like my comedians to be engaging and honest.  Honesty is the funniest policy and that's what you will find at this show.  With a range of special guests from here and interstate the show remains fresh and alive each performance.  You don't have to be a parent even, just a human , to get a few laughs from this event.  Gifted comics committed to providing the best entertainment will continue to herald this family friendly show. I'm planning on seeing it again this week.  Then I'm gonna ring mum and dad and try to remind them how grateful they should be to have me as a daughter ;).  

Adelaide Fringe Festival
Al Amir restaurant, upstairs on the corner of Frome and Rundle streets - check out fringe guide for times

http://www.adelaidefringe.com.au/fringetix/whos-your-daddy-the-funny-side-of-parenting/480924f1-266c-499c-aabb-b6bc79c002da


No comments:

Post a Comment