Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Thursday 20 March 2014

The Astor Hotel

When I walked into the Astor that very first time it felt like a pub. Now when I walk in here I feel like I'm home. It's that sort of place really, somewhere you can be yourself and be embraced for your uniqueness.

Another thing that is truly special is the number of original acts who play there. From the talented weekend musos to the booked artists for the weekly open mic there's so many stories and beauty for your ears.  Open mic can be "hit and miss" but not here. I vouch there's not one act who won't have you wishing for more.

So, if you live in Adelaide or visit, make sure you drop in to sup on great music and sumptuous food. The staff are helpful and friendly and so are those who frequent the hotel as "locaks".  Drop in, tell them Susan Lily sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment