Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Monday 27 February 2017

Thank You Adelaide! Butterfly: When Country Meets City OPENS!

Hi Lovely ones,

On Friday 24th and Saturday 25th February I performed my very first Adelaide Fringe show "Butterfly: When Country Meets City" at Fedora's Restaurant in the Hilton Hotel on South Road.  What a brilliant two nights we had, with warm lovely crowds who lifted my spirits as much as I hoped I would lift theirs.

As a child I dreamt of being a sought after singer and entertainer and, inspired by the memory of my Pop I am now doing what I truly love.  My show is a mix of comedy and music, taking me back to the heady days of being a standup comic.  After an 11 year break from standup it's felt great to weave my personal story into a show that gives joy and laughter to my audiences.

So, if you are wondering what to see during the Adelaide Fringe then take a chance and come and see mine.  We have something for everyone: music, comedy, food, table service, great hotel.

I have one more show on 11th March and the tickets are moving already.  To book your tickets please go to the #adlfringe website or click on the link in the title above.  I'm so overjoyed to be opening myself to new experiences and taking my darling audiences on a wonderful journey of discovery.  I can't thank people enough for coming along.


lots of love 

Susan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment