Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Monday 6 March 2017

Latitude and Longitude

Dear Lovely ones,

I saw this image on twitter just now and feel compelled to weave my own experiences into it.  Quite simply it reads...

Would you agree with me?  How many of you have made changes to your life because you 
a. wanted to
b. could do and
c. felt driven to

My story began in a little outback town and I had dreams to change it from the age of 14.  My first was to strive to become the best Radiographer (Medical Imaging Technologist) and I did that.  I was given the opportunity to share some of my knowledge, which I took.  That changed my life.  I grew tired of the city I was in and so changed my latitude and longitude.  I wanted to try being a standup comic and found places I could hone my craft.  Then I discovered that people liked my singing voice and somehow I have ended up on a path that I always wanted to, but never thought I could.

We ARE the authors of our lives.  Change can and does happen, some of it by us and some by the universe.  I'm not saying that to change your story is easy, heck no.  Is it worth it?  Absolutely!  I wouldn't be doing my first Adelaide Fringe Show if change wasn't worth it.  I wouldn't be changing if I didn't think I was worth it.  We are all worthy of lives we direct and star in.  Go and get your staring role today

love

Susan xx


No comments:

Post a Comment