Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Monday 13 March 2017

Did I Mention I Write?

Hi Lovely Ones,

Over the years I've written much for my standup, my songs and also short stories and poems for just me.  I did have a dream to be able to write for someone or something but quashed it for many years just like I did my music and comedy.  Well, recently I was given the opportunity to develop a piece for a local Adelaide Music Magazine and I'm very proud to say that I'm happy with what I created.  To be fair, my subjects were very easy to gain the right vibe and info from.  However, it's a wonderful feeling to see your own word composition published professionally.  

So, where is this first gem?  It's right here:  BSide Magazine Issue #82 on the issuu website.  It's your very own #magazineinyourpocket and can be downloaded to any device for perusal during the 2 week period.  There are links to all the shows and venues advertising and for bands, the advertising is affordable.

Here is my article :)



Here again is the link: BSide Mag Susan's Article Pag 18

Happy reading and please let me know what you think

love 

susan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment