Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Wednesday 15 March 2017

It's A Start! - Recording Day 1

Dear Lovely Ones,

Today, Wednesday 15th March 2017, marks the beginning of a new release from me.  Yes, I've begun to record my 2nd album and I'm really excited.  I've read that artists have oft been jittery with a second release but I feel I had that with the EP, so this will be my 3rd release in reality.  It's been 5 1/2 years since Butterfly was released and I've been told it's "high time" for me to be doing new stuff. Like a lot of artists this has become a financial rather than artistic decision: waiting for a time when funds would be around to assist with the process.  Luckily I have some funding up my sleeve and the temerity to earn the rest.  I'm very happy with my song choices, some old and some new.  It's a start and I'm on my way to a new set of recorded music for the masses.  Yippee!

love 

Susan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment