Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Wednesday 8 February 2012

An Open Heart

I recently fell in love with my life again.  I also opened up my heart to another person and that simple act has transformed me to becoming another better version of myself.  Why?  You ask.  Well, I found myself in a situation of mutual respect, like and desire.  I was considered, catered for and cared for and it felt magnificent.  It could be considered a fleeting moment in my life but OH what a MOMENT!  Yeah sure, I realise that our situations are different.  I’m even happy to be lifelong friends.  You just know when you meet a kindred spirit don’t you.  This time I’m even happy to have had but a moment of pure bliss in the company of a like-mind and wicked grin.  I think I could even let go if it had to be.  Just the happiness of us on our own paths is good enough for me.  The best part is that now my heart is genuinely open; I couldn’t have stopped feeling what I did for any money in the world.  Yeah, my heart is cleansed and now ready for more adventures.  Bring it on!

3 comments:

  1. Whats Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & help different users like its aided me. Good job.
    8'x10' Rug Pads for Less Super Premium (TM) Dense 100% Felt Jute 1/3" Thick Rug Pad for Hard Floors - Includes RPFL (TM) Rug and Pad Care Guide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    Kamik Women's Jennifer Rain Boot

    ReplyDelete