Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Wednesday 5 July 2017

What Makes a Diamond Day?

Dear Lovely Ones,

I got home today and couldn't help but tune in to the song that was spinning round in my brain.  It's a John Denver classic..."somedays are diamonds, somedays are stones...." It's a good reflection of the times we can't wait to leap out of bed and those days we'd rather stay under the doona.  Today was a diamond day in so many ways and reminds me of the value of life, breath and loving all the moments we have.  Today I felt I achieved something again,and that's one of the things that inspires me to continue.

I also had some good news about more work that will help me fund my forthcoming album.  That's what I like to do, invest in myself and hope that it rubs off around the globe.  I'm really excited about this second album.  Not only am I working with a different team than the first album, but I'm also a better song writer (well I think so).

So, today was a diamond day and I'm hoping tomorrow will bring more challenges and similar achievement.

thanks for reading and I'd love to hear from you about what makes your day a diamond day.

love

Susan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment