Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Thursday 5 April 2012

Queen of Silly – Episode 876.333333333333


I think I may have broken my brain.  I just can’t seem to work the touchpad on my mobile phone at the moment and consequently I post comments on facebook or send text messages that really don’t say what I’ve wanted to.  The latest one was to a fellow muso and I had wanted to say “kick ass tonight” and instead it decided that what I really meant was “kiss ass”.  

To be honest I roared laughing when I saw my latest faux pas and maybe that’s why they happen.  Perhaps we need a bit more hilarity in our lives given the chaos that surrounds us.

So prepare yourselves for more impromptu silliness from the queen of silly.  I guess that’s also one of my gifts to the world.  I don’t mind really; costs little and gives so much...... so I’m told

No comments:

Post a Comment